Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Letters to the editor

I received this from Douglas earlier today:



So, not wanting to be rude to a loyal follower...

Dear Douglas,

As you are well aware, I am always willing to take requests and suggestions for this, our most famed blog. I must also applaud you on your courteous and friendly manner of email correspondence - it is seldom the case I come by such a message in these trying times in which we currently live.

However, before I move along to the result of your request I must comment on your statement "I would risk saying that she (Bar Refaeli) is way better than Taylor Swift".
Now Douglas, we should be careful when making such rash accusations - it is not within the nature of this blog to place one lady/women/girl above any other - to me they are all equal. I would never place just one group/individual etc on a pedestal. So if you would please keep that in mind for future reference - although I must commend you on your passion.

Nevertheless, I find your request to be valid and of an honest nature and so I shall reward you and everyone else with some images of Bar Refaeli.

Bar Refaeli pink and black bikini

 Bar Refaeli freckles

 Bar Refaeli pink bikini

 Bar Refaeli red and orange bikini

And a video for good measure...



Well done and thank you Douglas.

And to the rest of you...you're welcome.

1 comment: