Friday, November 13, 2009

Miley Friday

Boys and girls,

In keeping with my mantra of no one lady being placed on a pedestal above any other, no girl being more desirable than the next and no woman being valued above any other on this blog I give you...Miley Friday.

Miley Cyrus - Amercian Music Awards

 Miley Cyrus - Exiting Audi

 Miley Cyrus - Magazine Scan

 Miley Cyrus - Red carpet pose

 Miley Cyrus - On stage

 Miley Cyrus - Hannah Montana

 Miley Cyrus

I think that I ought to tell you all that this is possibly the last of Miley Friday for a bit, not due to a lack of love, passion or equality on my women grading scale but, the True Story is that your fearless Captain, along with "That Guy Debbie Wants To Feed"  is off to Nigeria.

Yes shock and horror I know, but don't despair - I'll take good care of "That Guy..."

But I will still do my best to deliver what you need!

I bid you all farewell, for the time being, and if I don't see you again - well you win some and you lose some, don't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment