Thursday, October 22, 2009

Defend Miley's Honour!

Recently a tragic event occurred. Dear Miley and Kim Cattrall pitched up at some shindig wearing the same outfit - tragic I know. But, what's worse is that people seem to think it has come down do a vote on who looks better in said outfit.

Now I will admit that I might have an ever so slightly biased opinion on the matter but I put that aside when casting my most objective vote on the matter. The vote I'm talking about, or poll, was posted on the Women24 website. It's great to note the title they have given the post "Mutton and Lamb" - love it! I implore you to visit them here, Women24, and make the right choice - Miley Cyrus.

I don't want you to vote purely because I say so, but rather because it's the right thing to do!

In case you're wondering, this is the supposed "competition".

Miley Cyrus and Kim Cattrall
See how Miley looks at Kim Cattrall, all the time Miley knowing that she's "killing it". I think she must be laughing hysterically inside.

But it just goes to prove how HUGE Miley is in the celeb world. Even the has-beens are trying to be like her.

Remember to vote! Women24

Miley - well done love

No comments:

Post a Comment